Apply for this apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprentice
- Posted on: 11th October 2021
- Location: Nottingham NG15
- Salary: £5.00 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are currently recruiting on behalf of a newly established recruitment agency set up in March 2020, based in Hucknall, Nottingham. This Company specialises in recruitment for the Engineering and Industrial industry.
They are looking for a talented individual to join the team and grow with them as a company. Initially, the role will involve completing a variety of administrative tasks such as timesheets, payroll entry, answering the phone and candidate registrations. However, in time they are happy for the individual to train up in all areas of recruitment including sales and account management.
Ideally the candidate will grow with them as a company and stay for the foreseeable future, becoming a vital part of the team.
Professional, yet relaxed. The Company are all about getting the job done but enjoying it at the same time. Because the business is growing, this is an amazing opportunity to join at an integral time in the Company’s journey.
- Representing the Company in all they do by being friendly, helpful and knowledgeable
- Working with the Team to create job vacancy posts
- Using social media and recruitment post sites to upload vacancies
- Answering the phone in a polite, knowledgeable manner
- Answering queries via phone conversations/occasional face to face
- Completing timesheets and payroll entries
- Registering candidates
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
- Initial Pay – £5.00 per hour
- After 3 month probation – Increase to £5.25 per hour
- After 6 months – Increase to £5.50 per hour
- After 12 month – Review to either national average for the age or more depending on first year success.
- Hours – 8.30am till 4.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am till 3.00pm on Friday
- Early finish on a Friday
- 20 Days Holiday per annum
- Increased salary depending on service
- Plenty of progression available
The Apprenticeship Qualification Standard is Level 3 Business Administrator
Reference ID: GBSAF037
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and maths
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- Communication – required
- Confident telephone manner/face to face communicator – required
- Organised – required
- Excellent problem solver – required
- Attention to detail – required
- Ability to remain calm under pressure – required
- Able to maintain client confidentiality and exercise discretion – required
Previous experience in a customer service position would be advantageous but is not mandatory.
Personal Skills and Qualities
- Punctual, smart
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Team worker but able to work independently
- Flexible and adaptable
- Communication skills