Apply for this apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprentice
- Posted on: 13th January 2022
- Location: Stoke-On-Trent ST4
- Salary: £4.81 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting for an accountant company based in Stoke-On-Trent who have 75 years of experience in the industry. They are a well-known Staffordshire firm of chartered accountants and business advisors with continuous training and who always deliver the most up-to-date services compliant with HMRC, Digital Technology and Data Protection.
About The Role
They are looking for a confident and organised individual to join the team as a Business Administration Apprentice. The successful candidate will be working closely with the team which will require good communication skills and a desire to learn. This is a great opportunity to join a continually growing company.
- Administration support for the office manager
- Answering the telephone
- Debt collection
All employees have a duty to recognise and carry out all safeguarding responsibilities within their role and work within the KCSIE2021 document guidelines.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applications Forms/ CV must be full and up to date – gaps will be investigated at interview
- All references will be taken up and referees asked if there is any reason why the candidate shouldn’t hold a post with substantial access to children/vulnerable adults
- Enclose full Job Description in advert
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
£4.81 Per Hour
8:30am till 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am till 2pm on Fridays
The Apprenticeship Standard is Level 3 Business Administration
Reference ID: GBSAF089
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- 5 GCSE(9*-4/A*-C)(Or Equivalent) including Maths and English.
- Good standard of computer skills.
- Confident on the phone
- Good IT skills
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
- Can work from own initiative