Apply for this apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprentice
- Posted on: 14th March 2022
- Location: Worksop S81
- Salary: £4.81 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting for a business that is growing rapidly, offering their clients support in both administrative and recruitment solutions. They are a fast paced business that constantly evolves to suit their clients’ needs. They buck the trend when it comes to recruitment and they are an extra pair of hands when needed for general office tasks.
About The Role
Because of the nature of their work, they need someone with a varied skill set who is happy to adjust to what their clients are looking for. If you like to be busy, have your say, and happy to work on your own or in a team, then this role is perfect for you.
- Help and support with social media platforms
- Aid in the design of social media posts
- Look after incoming advert responses
- Register candidates
- Work with their “can you just” mentality on the Virtual Assistant side of the business
All employees have a duty to recognise and carry out all safeguarding responsibilities within their role and work within the KCSIE2021 document guidelines.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applications Forms/ CV must be full and up to date – gaps will be investigated at interview
- All references will be taken up and referees asked if there is any reason why the candidate shouldn’t hold a post with substantial access to children/vulnerable adults
- Enclose full Job Description in advert
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
£4.81 Per Hour
Monday to Friday
37.5 hours per week
The Apprenticeship Standard is Level 3 Business Administration
Reference ID: GBSAF110
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and maths
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- Possess a can do attitude