Apply for this apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprentice
- Posted on: 12th May 2022
- Location: London EC3N
- Salary: £14560 Per Annum
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting for a business that partners with companies and organisations across the UK and Ireland to help manage their temporary agency workforce. Their key principles of transparency, simplification and control help their clients achieve significant savings on contingent labour spend, whilst creating a motivated supply chain through long term, sustainable commercial agreements.
About The Role
Due to recent rapid growth, the company is looking for a proactive individual who has the same levels of enthusiasm and positivity to join the business. Successful candidates will be undertaking a level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- Assisting Hiring Managers using the portal
- Generating reports for clients
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries
- Training Agencies and Hiring Managers on the portal and processes
All employees have a duty to recognise and carry out all safeguarding responsibilities within their role and work within the KCSIE2021 document guidelines.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applications Forms/ CV must be full and up to date – gaps will be investigated at interview
- All references will be taken up and referees asked if there is any reason why the candidate shouldn’t hold a post with substantial access to children/vulnerable adults
- Enclose full Job Description in advert
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
£14,560 Per Annum with applicable bonus scheme
8am till 5pm Monday to Friday
The Apprenticeship Standard is Level 3 Business Administration
Reference ID: GBSAF120
- 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and maths
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- IT literate
- Touch typing skills would be a strong advantage but not essential