Apply for this apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprentice
- Posted on: 17th May 2022
- Location: Leicester LE18
- Salary: £4.81 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting for a specialist in bespoke playground equipment for schools. Their highly skilled team has over 20 years of experience in the playground equipment sector and playground design for schools and nurseries. Throughout this time, they’ve had the pleasure of crafting tens of thousands of pieces of playground equipment and they also supply into leading educational catalogues.
About The Role
They are looking for someone to join the team as a Business Administration Apprentice. The successful candidate will be working closely with and supported by the account manager. For the right candidate there will be an option to stay and develop within the business.
- Answering the phone
- Processing orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Lead generation
- Managing reports
- Compiling spreadsheets
- Using CRM system
All employees have a duty to recognise and carry out all safeguarding responsibilities within their role and work within the KCSIE2021 document guidelines.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applications Forms/ CV must be full and up to date – gaps will be investigated at interview
- All references will be taken up and referees asked if there is any reason why the candidate shouldn’t hold a post with substantial access to children/vulnerable adults
- Enclose full Job Description in advert
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
£4.81 Per Hour
8:30am till 5pm Monday to Friday
The Apprenticeship Standard is Level 3 Business Administration
Reference ID: GBSAF121
- 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and maths
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- Eager to learn
- Good time-keeper
- Can use own initiative