Apply for this apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprentice
- Posted on: 01st August 2022
- Location: Chesterfield S41
- Salary: £4.81 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting for an established and well-respected brand within the Chesterfield and Northeast Derbyshire area offering an unrivalled level of comprehensive service. They do this by hiring brilliant people to help their customers find their dream home or unlock the true value of their property investment with their team achieving the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to their customers.
About The Role
If you want to work in a dynamic environment where hard work and dedication are encouraged and rewarded above all else, look no further. They offer an inclusive and creative environment that will help you kickstart this exciting career opportunity. They will set you up with everything you could possibly need to succeed, from a competitive salary for an apprentice and an extensive range of responsibilities within your role not only to develop skills in the business environment of a customer service-based office but also get involved in the ongoing maintenance and development of the company website and IT support skills.
This is an opportunity to develop your customer service, business administration and sales skills, along with the additional benefit of website development and support.
- You will be responsible for booking valuations, viewings and maintaining customer records results
- Interact with the maintenance, lettings and sales staff on a daily basis
- The majority of work will be in the office however, once trained, a percentage may be out of the office on appointments such as valuations, viewings and inspections
- Provide a high level of customer service whilst building relationships with colleagues and clients
- Assisting others in achievement of targets, providing speedy and accurate work in all areas of sales & lettings and will play an active part in building and maintaining inter-office communication
- Develop a knowledge of what the company offers and support the team with website content, maintenance and social media postings
All employees have a duty to recognise and carry out all safeguarding responsibilities within their role and work within the KCSIE2021 document guidelines.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applications Forms/ CV must be full and up to date – gaps will be investigated at interview
- All references will be taken up and referees asked if there is any reason why the candidate shouldn’t hold a post with substantial access to children/vulnerable adults
- Enclose full Job Description in advert
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
£4.81 Per Hour
37.5 hours per week
The Apprenticeship Standard is Level 3 Business Administration
Reference ID: GBSAF126
- GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) in English and maths
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- Strong work ethic and resilience is beneficial, but the want and desire to have fun at work is mandatory
- Confident communicator both face to face and over the telephone
- An eye for detail in the production of documentation
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Interest in digital media