Apply for this apprenticeship
Care Sector - Business Administration Apprentice
- Posted on: 08th September 2021
- Location: Chesterfield S41
- Salary: £5.00 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting on behalf of a leading care provision in the heart of Chesterfield. Their aim is for any and all service users to be encouraged towards independency where possible and as such, it is crucial that the needs of each individual service user are understood and met. The Company utilises teams of fully trained staff with the aim to support each person to progress and move on to more independent living. It’s absolutely vital that the candidate is able to remain firm in the Company’s mission to provide outstanding levels of care and support at all times, even when not working with the service users directly.
About The Role
This role would suit a confident, target driven individual due to being based within the Business Development Team. This Team is an extremely busy one, so the right candidate must be able to maintain exceptional levels of compliance whilst managing a busy caseload of administrative details.
- To provide an efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service to a designated team in accordance with the Group policies and procedures.
- To attend regular meetings with the supervisor and assessor and attend training sessions leading to an Apprenticeship Certificate in Business Administration.
- To help provide support for the Team with day to day tasks as and when required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- Helping to facilitate placements for care home by ‘moving the process along’.
- Work with local authorities to ensure needs and requirements are met.
- To work on confidential documentation including contracts.
- To take meeting minutes, update spreadsheets and provide reports.
- Manning the office phones and directing calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Preparing reports for the Head of BD/BD Director.
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
£5 Per Hour – 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Friday
The Apprenticeship Standard is Level 3 Business Administrator
Reference ID: GBSAF023A
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Qualifications & Skills
- Grade A-C in English and Maths at GCSE level or equivalent
- At least 1 year of admin/sales/business development experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Office or similar
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- Methodical nature and strong organisational skills
- Able to manage a busy caseload
- Strong communication skills