Apply for this apprenticeship
Business Development Apprentice
- Posted on: 08th September 2021
- Location: Wembley HA0
- Salary: £6.00 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting for 2 positions on behalf of an award-winning Social Recruitment Platform that aims to put jobseekers first and provide them with professional help and career advice to aid in their job search. Their mission is to support jobseekers from the start of their search until they get hired, helping them with aspects such as CV writing, interview practice and job searching. Their platform supports users looking for work, looking to recruit and those that just wish to network and excel in their careers.
About The Role
Following substantial growth and continuous updates to their website, they are now rapidly expanding across all departments to meet a growing jobseeker and employer demand. Therefore, they are looking for an experienced person to join the team as a Business Development Executive Apprentice, completing a Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship. This is an excellent opportunity to join a constantly growing business, well on it’s way to becoming one of the UK’s leading recruitment platforms.
Their passion, enthusiasm and integrity dictate them to be honest, transparent and helpful to their members. The company has a relaxed atmosphere but the team is hardworking, not micromanaged and they are given their own directive to get results.
- Follow up on sales leads given by the Support and Marketing Team.
- Liaise with current customers and develop new relationships.
- Prospecting current non-user accounts.
- Demonstrate high quality services to customers.
- Build a rapport with clients and listen to their feedback.
- Be inquisitive to identify customers’ needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions.
- Show determination to achieve goals and hit targets.
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team.
- Creation and improvement of processes to service current users as well as onboarding new ones.
All employees have a duty to recognise and carry out all safeguarding responsibilities within their role and work within the KCSIE2021 document guidelines.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applications Forms/ CV must be full and up to date – gaps will be investigated at interview
- All references will be taken up and referees asked if there is any reason why the candidate shouldn’t hold a post with substantial access to children/vulnerable adults
- Enclose full Job Description in advert
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
Casual Dress code.
Early finish on Fridays.
Work from home days when needed.
Commission and bonuses on completion of targets.
9am till 6pm Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week (42.5 if learner is 19+), 1 hour lunch break.
The Apprenticeship Standard: L4 – Sales Executive Apprenticeship
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £6.00 per hour
- 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
- Level 3 NVQ or Apprenticeship in a relevant subject such as Business Admin or Sales.
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy.
- At least 1 years’ experience in Business Development/Sales.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record.
- Confident and logical.
- Experienced in sales CRMs (Salesforce is a bonus).
- Recruitment experience.
- Results driven.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong team player.
- Self-motivated, and used to a pressurised environment.
- Good communication skills.