Apply for this apprenticeship
Customer Service Apprentice
- Posted on: 08th September 2021
- Location: Wembley HA0
- Salary: £6.00 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning Social Recruitment Platform that aims to put jobseekers first and provide them with professional help and career advice to aid in their job search. Their mission is to support jobseekers from the start of their search until they get hired, helping them with aspects such as CV writing, interview practice and job searching. Their platform supports users looking for work, looking to recruit and those that just wish to network and excel in their careers.
About The Role
Following substantial growth and continuous updates to their website, they are now rapidly expanding across all departments to meet a growing jobseeker and employer demand. Therefore, they are looking for a confident person with strong communication skills to join the team as a Customer Service Apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity to join a constantly growing business, well on it’s way to becoming one of the UK’s leading recruitment platforms.
Their passion, enthusiasm and integrity dictate them to be honest, transparent and helpful to their members. The company has a relaxed atmosphere but the team is hardworking, not micromanaged and they are given their own directive to get results.
- Answering incoming calls from jobseekers, understanding what they are looking for.
- Helping jobseekers progress to the next steps to help them with their job search.
- Distributing advice to give people the best service possible.
- Answering incoming conversations on their chatbot to point jobseekers in the right direction.
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
£6.00 Per Hour.
Casual Dress code.
Early finish on Fridays.
Work from home days when needed.
Commission and bonuses on completion of targets.
9am till 6pm Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week (42.5 if learner is 19+), 1 hour lunch break.
The Apprenticeship Standard: Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship
Reference ID: GBSAF016A
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Grade A-C in English and Maths at GCSE Level or equivalent
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- Strong communication skills on and off the telephone to be able to speak to both candidates and clients and offer them the best service possible.
- Quick on their feet to give the best advice possible at the time.
- Good Computer skills
- Good initiative taking
- Quick learner