Apply for this apprenticeship
Digital Marketer Apprentice
- Posted on: 22nd February 2022
- Location: Rotherham S63
- Salary: £4.81 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting for a leading and foremost business coaching system. They will work with you to provide clarity on what your business looks like in the near and long term, and plan exactly how to deliver your goals. The team will work closely with you on your business plan, your financial strategy, sales and marketing strategies and in building a reliable, high performing and highly engaged team.
About The Role
They are looking for a Digital Marketer/Videographer to join the company. Together, you will work with business owners to grow and improve their businesses which in turn will improve the lives of the owners and directors, their families and employees. The right candidate will need to be able to access their office based in Rotherham and the successful candidate will need to be confident and comfortable to appear at events to film and support.
- Creating marketing videos for their website and social media platforms
- Website, social media and CRM administration
- Planning and organising shoots to a brief
- Setting up camera, lighting and audio equipment
- Editing short form and long form video content for the websites and social media platforms
All employees have a duty to recognise and carry out all safeguarding responsibilities within their role and work within the KCSIE2021 document guidelines.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applications Forms/ CV must be full and up to date – gaps will be investigated at interview
- All references will be taken up and referees asked if there is any reason why the candidate shouldn’t hold a post with substantial access to children/vulnerable adults
- Enclose full Job Description in advert
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
£4.81 Per Hour
30 hours per week
The Apprenticeship Standard is Level 3 Digital Marketing
Reference ID: GBSAF107
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and maths
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- End-to-end experience producing documentary and concept-driven video content in multiple formats and deliverable channels
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Eager to learn
- Able to manage self-development