Apply for this apprenticeship
Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
- Posted on: 08th September 2021
- Location: Bromley BR1
- Salary: £TBC based on experience
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting for an IT industry recruitment specialist who are a leading innovator in delivering recruitment solutions on a global scale within the IT industry, specialising in the ERP, CRM, Software Engineering and Cloud domains. They service some of the largest organisations in the world with a highly successful track record of delivering resources to partners, system integrators and end users. They use their 20+ years of experience to supply and recruit only the best qualified professionals to fit their clients’ specific job vacancies, covering both full time and freelance contract positions.
About The Role
They are looking for a skilled individual to join their proactive team at their office in East London. The staff operate in a proactive manner and are used to managing a busy caseload which means that the successful candidate must possess good organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team with excellent opportunities for progression.
- Speccing out candidates
- Understanding customer requirements
- Liaising with Companies, candidates and partners
- Organising and conducting interviews
- Researching details
- Looking for perfect matches between people and companies
All employees have a duty to recognise and carry out all safeguarding responsibilities within their role and work within the KCSIE2021 document guidelines.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applications Forms/ CV must be full and up to date – gaps will be investigated at interview
- All references will be taken up and referees asked if there is any reason why the candidate shouldn’t hold a post with substantial access to children/vulnerable adults
- Enclose full Job Description in advert
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
Salary to be confirmed based on experience
9am till 5pm Monday to Friday
The Apprenticeship Standard is Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer
Reference ID: GBSAF060
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Grade A-C in English and Maths at GCSE Level or equivalent
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience within an IT background is advantageous but not essential
- Experience within a recruitment background is advantageous but not essential