Apply for this apprenticeship
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
- Posted on: 27th April 2022
- Location: Tamworth B79
- Salary: £4.81 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting for a Midlands based recruitment agency that specialises in offering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions. Established in 2013, they operate within the Logistics, Warehousing, Hospitality, Automotive and Commercial sectors ensuring that they are able to fully support Midlands based businesses with their recruitment demands. If you are a candidate looking for work, they offer an open, friendly, honest and transparent recruitment service.
About The Role
They are recruiting for an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team. The primary purpose of the role will be to support their busy operation with resourcing quality candidates and managing client relationships. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will ensure that profit and sales targets are met, staffing levels are maintained and the quality of service delivered of the highest possible standard.
- Use of job boards, social media and other platforms to attract candidates
- Conducting interviews with candidates
- Ensuring compliance in line with government legislation
- Updating internal CRM systems
- Assist with on-call duties
All employees have a duty to recognise and carry out all safeguarding responsibilities within their role and work within the KCSIE2021 document guidelines.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applications Forms/ CV must be full and up to date – gaps will be investigated at interview
- All references will be taken up and referees asked if there is any reason why the candidate shouldn’t hold a post with substantial access to children/vulnerable adults
- Enclose full Job Description in advert
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
£4.81 Per Hour
Bonus after 3 months
8:30am till 5:30pm Monday to Friday
The Apprenticeship Standard is Level 3 Recruitment Consultant
Reference ID: GBSAF116
- 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and maths
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- Confident both on the phone and face to face
- People orientated
- Driver’s licence preferred but not essential