Apply for this apprenticeship
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
- Posted on: 09th May 2022
- Location: London HA0
- Salary: £4.81 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning Social Recruitment Platform that aims to put jobseekers first and provide them with professional help and career advice to aid in their job search. Their mission is to support jobseekers from the start of their search until they get hired, helping them with aspects such as CV writing, interview practice and job searching. Their platform supports users looking for work, looking to recruit and those that just wish to network and excel in their careers.
About The Role
Following substantial growth and continuous updates to their website, they are now rapidly expanding across all departments to meet a growing jobseeker and employer demand. Therefore, they are looking for a confident and proactive person to join the team as a Recruitment Consultant Apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity to join a constantly growing business, well on it’s way to becoming one of the UK’s leading recruitment platforms.
Their passion, enthusiasm and integrity dictate them to be honest, transparent and helpful to their members. The company has a relaxed atmosphere but the team is hardworking, not micromanaged and they are given their own directive to get results.
- Managing vacancies
- Screening new candidates
- Vacancy marketing and advertising
- Other recruitment duties
All employees have a duty to recognise and carry out all safeguarding responsibilities within their role and work within the KCSIE2021 document guidelines.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applications Forms/ CV must be full and up to date – gaps will be investigated at interview
- All references will be taken up and referees asked if there is any reason why the candidate shouldn’t hold a post with substantial access to children/vulnerable adults
- Enclose full Job Description in advert
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
£4.81 Per Hour.
Excellent on-going training
Rapid career progression
9am till 6pm Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, 1 hour lunch break.
The Apprenticeship Standard is L3 Recruitment Consultant
Reference ID: GBSAF119
- 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good Computer skills
- Good initiative taking
- Quick learner