Apply for this apprenticeship
Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
- Posted on: 08th September 2021
- Location: Chesterfield S45
- Salary: £5.50 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting on behalf of a forward-thinking Recruitment Business based in Chesterfield that work throughout the UK. They understand that employer’s needs go beyond the simple fulfilment of a staffing requirement. That is why they approach every vacancy as a truly consultative resourcing partner, providing professional advice and resource planning to ensure your recruitment processes marks the beginning of a successful business relationship.
About The Role
They are looking for an individual who enjoys talking to and meeting new people with a professional outlook on developing new working relationships and the ability to deliver on what has been promised. The successful candidate will join the team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at their office in Chesterfield.
They are committed to the highest standards of quality and service, with a dedicated and dynamic team of recruiters holding many years’ experience in the office, industrial, engineering and technical sectors. Their Team are 100% operational in the Business, dealing with both clients and applicants on a daily basis.
- Sourcing and screening applicants.
- Conducting candidate interviews.
- Contacting prospective clients both new and old.
- Building relationships with clients
- Gaining an understanding of our client’s business requirements.
- Providing candidates with detailed information on vacancies and job descriptions.
- Arranging external interviews for candidates.
- Updating the CRM system.
- Attending sales meetings alongside a senior member of staff.
- Promoting the corporate brand image both internally and externally to gain an understanding of the business as a whole.
- Assisting with the chasing of time sheets and other potential payroll queries.
Training will be provided for this role, with continuous reviews and development opportunities.
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
9am till 5pm Monday to Thursdays and 9am till 4pm on Fridays.
Flexible Lunch Breaks, 30 minutes – 45 minutes.
22 days holiday plus bank holidays, plus an additional day if birthday lands mid-week.
Apprenticeship Standard: L3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship
Reference ID: GBSAF018A
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £5.50 per hour
- Grade A-C in English and Maths at GCSE Level or equivalent
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- Enjoys the challenge of a competitive sales environment.
- Willing to become an integral part of their growing team.