Apply for this apprenticeship
Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
- Posted on: 28th March 2022
- Location: Wakefield WF4
- Salary: £6-7 Per Hour
GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting for a recently established recruitment business based in Wakefield. They specialise in FMCG/Consumer Goods recruitment across roles in Marketing, Innovation, and Sales. They want to connect great people to great jobs, provide a quality service and satisfy a real need to save you time and money.
About The Role
This role will directly support one of the directors and the projects they are working on. This will be a mid to senior level position and will entail acting as a resourcer. This is a chance to understand and build knowledge of the very beginning of the sales funnel where you can learn the skills and knowledge to carve out a high earning career in a commercially focused role.
- Highlighting and researching potential clients
- Targeting potential candidates for roles
- Contacting candidates
- Setting up interviews
- Supporting the directors with day-to-day operations
All employees have a duty to recognise and carry out all safeguarding responsibilities within their role and work within the KCSIE2021 document guidelines.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applications Forms/ CV must be full and up to date – gaps will be investigated at interview
- All references will be taken up and referees asked if there is any reason why the candidate shouldn’t hold a post with substantial access to children/vulnerable adults
- Enclose full Job Description in advert
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
£6-7 Per Hour
8:30am till 5pm Monday to Friday
40 hours per week
The Apprenticeship Standard is: Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer
Reference ID: GBSAF113
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- Broadly IT Literate
- High level of aptitude and potential
- Keen to get exposure to a high-quality commercially focused career path
- Interest in food / drink
- Interest in things outside of work