Apply for this apprenticeship
Sales & Business Development Apprentice
- Posted on: 08th September 2021
- Location: Sheffield S6
- Salary: £5.00 per hour
GBS Apprenticeships are delighted to be working with an outstanding local Company based in S6, Sheffield. This Company are experiencing huge growth at the moment and are looking for another exceptional person to join the Company as a Level 4 Sales Executive Apprentice. The Company design websites and solutions for online publishing companies and specialise in creating innovative data collection tools, competition software and online marketing technical solutions for some really high-profile publications including Cosmopolitan, Ideal Home and What’s On TV. This is an absolutely outstanding opportunity to join a forward thinking Company.
About The Role
The role will mainly involve speaking to PR companies and brands directly to source suitable prizes for different publications. You will be responsible for selecting the brands, contacting the relevant people and ensuring all the copy, images etc. are in place for the latest competitions. Typical activities will include:
- Building the relationships with new people
- Researching brands
- Checking copy and images
The ideal candidate will be a creative and hardworking individual with a love of Marketing and sales. You might have studied or worked in Marketing or Business discipline but this doesn’t have to be the case, as long as you can demonstrate that it is an area you want to work in. The successful person for the role will:
- Have a real passion seeing things through form start to finish
- Be confident speaking to people on the phone and communicating via email
- Be conscientious with a keen eye for detail
Salary, Contract Term and Employee Benefits
Salary: £5.00 per hour plus bonus (to be discussed at interview).
Excellent career progression potential.
The Apprenticeship Standard is Level 4 Sales Executive
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Following COVID precautions such as sanitation, masks etc.
Reference ID: GBSAFDMRI02
- 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and Maths.
- Level 3 or equivalent in Sales, Customer Service or Business Admin.
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy.
- Product Knowledge
- Prospecting skills
- Building rapport
- Active listening
- Time Management
- Overcoming Objections
- Post Sales relationships management
- Engaged and enthusiastic
- Business Savvy